Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has now officially been declared a pandemic by the world Health Organisation. As a Dental practice the safety of our team and Patients is the utmost importance to us. Our whole team want to reassure our patients that we are and have been taking all necessary precautions to prevent the transition of this virus. We have been staying up to date with all advice being provided to us by the ADA (Australian Dental Association) and the WA government.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make sure that we are doing everything to keep everyone safe and allow business to operate as usual.
Our infection control standards are second to none and we are going over and above to make sure this is one of the safest possible places to be, for our patients and ourselves.
- On arrival all of our patients will receive a questionnaire regarding their risk of exposure and our staff have been trained to assess the possible risk posed.
- All patients will be asked if they have any flu like symptoms and if so we will reschedule their dental visits.
- Our Team is increasing the disinfecting of common areas for example door handles, reception desks, Pens, clipboards, I-pads HICAPS machine, reception furniture.
- Our dental rooms are already cleaned from top to bottom between each patient so this does not need to be upgraded.
- Our team always use and will continue to use ASTM Level 2 masks or greater for all patients’ appointments. There is a limited supply in Australia but we have secured enough to continue working and providing the highest level of care. We change masks between each patient and sometimes even during a patients appointment.
- We provide alcohol-based hand rub in the reception area for all patients and staff to use.
- All team members are being kept up to date on Hand hygiene standards and any changes that are being implemented due to the current situation.
If you have any questions we are more than happy to answer them so please don’t hesitate to give us a call or simply ask at your next appointment. 9225 6564
Practice Manager and Owner