Invisalign aligners are barely noticeable, you can play sports, eat and drink what you want all the while straightening your teeth.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a systems of clear plastic aligners that straighten your teeth. Invisalign uses unique SMARTForce Technology to create a series of custom-made removable aligners for you and only you. All you have to do is to wear these aligners, made of a virtually invisible plastic, over your teeth to gradually move them to the ideal position.
Before you even start with Invisalign treatment we do a 3D computer simulation for each patient. This simulation will show you what we can do for your teeth. Everyone’s case is different and needs an individual plan depending on your circumstances.
The Video below is a 3D simulation (Clincheck) of a Patient of Dr Mendelsohns. The video shows where there teeth started and what movement will occur over 20 sets of aligners.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Invisalign aligners are removable which allows you to
- Eat and Drink whatever food you want to.
- Play physical sports without injuring your mouth.
- Brush and floss your teeth normally.
- The Aligners are Virtually invisible, meaning little to no change is a patients appearance.
- Treats a Wide variety of teeth straightening cases.
- Invisalign is Smooth and comfortable.
Disadvantage of Metal Braces
- Pain- One major disadvantage of wearing braces is the discomfort and pain that dental patients usually experience when having braces fitted. This is because of the metal frame is usually used when making the brace. It will run through the teeth and produce a sensitivity that will render the teeth prone to dental pain.
- Appearance- Metal Braces are very noticeable so impact you appearance.
- Limit the food you can eat.-No more apples or carrots
- Limit the physical ativites you can do- patients who are athletes who engage in a lot of physical activity, Metal Braces is going to be a issue the point of hurting the patients.
If you are interested in Invisalign clear Braces give us a call today on 9225 6564 for a FREE 30 minutes consult with Dr Saul to see what he can do to help give you the smile of your dreams.